Note: This Return Policy is for Businesses Only who are direct customers of Evergreen Enterprises.
If you are a consumer who has purchased our products from a retailer, please work with the retailer to return the product and discuss your credit. We will work directly with the retailer on these issues of consumer returns.
We appreciate your business and will work with each returns request on a case by case basis.
As a standard, our returns policy is the following:
- No unauthorized returns will be accepted.
- All returns and/or invoice adjustments must be accompanied by an Evergreen Enterprises return authorization number which can be obtained by contacting our Customer Support Team or by filing a claim on our Online Resource Center.
- If the shipping box is noticeably damaged, please file a claim directly with the carrier. All other claims must be filed directly with Evergreen Enterprises within seven days of receipt of the merchandise.
- Any authorized return for product that is not being returned because of damages or defects must be in sellable condition and in the original packaging.
- Authorized returns may be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- Any return damages that are a direct result of the customer’s faulty packaging will not be credited to the customer’s account.
- Do not deduct the cost of any claims from payments unless otherwise instructed. We will apply the credit directly to the customer’s account.
If a replacement item is requested, customer will receive credit for the original item, and re-billed for the replacement – no freight will be charged on the replacement item.
Please allow 1 – 4 weeks from the time we receive your order for shipping as available. Terms, conditions and prices subject to change without notice. All shipments will be invoiced at prices in effect at the time of order placement.